NextLOGiK solves a broad range of business challenges through the application of innovative thinking, creative design, intelligent software development and network solutions. We strive to connect with our clients on a more personal level and deliver a satisfying and long-term customer experience.
The C# .NET Developer is responsible for all aspects of the software development process; applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle; corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
This position requires experience using C# and SQL in order to maintain and create new applications across the full .NET stack including Mobile, Desktop, Web and Backend Services. Ideal candidates should be familiar with SQL Server 2014, .NET 4.6 and MVC 5.
Working Remote: Our offices are located in Columbia, MD but we don’t like to restrict our talented team to just the DMV. We offer the ability to work remotely wherever you call home.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Research emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
Troubleshooting & Repair Problems
- Resolve complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Provide input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Document trouble issues for future reference.
- Work with NextLOGiK team to resolve help desk tickets.
- Treat colleagues and customers in an appropriate manner to achieve the mission and goals of the organization.
- Lead the organization, by example and counseling, to seek excellence in its activities and to adhere to NextLOGiK principles and culture.
- Maintain uniformity of performance activities by adhering to NextLOGiK standard operating procedures and established performance standards.
- Promote and participate in the selling and cross-promotion of NextLOGiK products and services.
- Ensure alignment of team to NextLOGiK mission and organizational goals.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong understanding and delivered applications using C# and SQL Server (2008, 2012, or 2014)
- Strong frontend Web Development experience required using HTML5, jQuery and CSS
- Experience with .NET including ASP.NET 4.6 WebForms and MVC 5 required (experience with Telerik’s RadControl and Kendo Suites a plus)
- Ability to create Tables, Functions, Stored Procedures and Views in SQL Server a must
- Version Control experience required
- Experience developing requirements documentation, technical project plans and unit testing a plus
- Experience using the Xamarin Framework to create Android and iOS applications a plus