At NextLOGiK we treat customer service as a top priority. Meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations every day. Our goal is to connect with our clients on a personal level to provide consistent, high quality customer service.
- Being a great listener. During a conversation with a customer you will want to know what their needs are to satisfy the customer expectation. Listen to what they are explaining to you to understand their needs. Be aware of the tone of voice to listen to their words and see how they are feeling. Take the time to confirm what the issue is and how it needs to be resolved. Ask questions to be sure there is an understanding of what the customer wants.
- Respond with courtesy and respect. Treating customers as you would like to be treated. Answering questions, resolving issues, responding back in a timely manner will all demonstrate your commitment to customer satisfaction. Remember ‘If I were the customer’.
- Know your products. Being able to explain how to navigate a website or perform a task is in training the customer and giving them the knowledge they need to be successful. Explaining the advantages of your product and how it can be beneficial to a customer. Highlight the features of the product. Demonstrate how to use the various features of the product.
- Keep your promises. If, you want to increase credibility doing what you say is what you need to do. Only make promises that you are confident that you and your business can keep. Respond back in the guaranteed time frame.
- Resolve customer complaints. Apologize to customers when things go wrong. And immediately try to resolve the issue. Respond with patience and concern. Listen to your customers complaints and do your best to appease their dissatisfaction. Keeping customers happy will be a great way to keep them as an existing customer. Also, having them refer you to new customers.